Saturday 24 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Eileen:
My uncle invited me to go eat tomorrow and then he said that she would be there.
(21 March 2018)

Eileen:
Let's just say I froze up and blushed.
(21 March 2018)

Eileen:
My family gave the restaurant a tip and I saw her and chickened out.
(21 March 2018)

Eileen:
She wasn't doing a good job waiting tables and all.
(21 March 2018)

Eileen:
My other cousin teased me about liking the waitress.
(21 March 2018)

Eileen:
I told him no and then my cousin asked if I was gonna give that note to the waitress.
(21 March 2018)

Eileen:
My uncle saw me wrote something on a note and told me that I was planning on doing something.
(21 March 2018)

Eileen:
She had this shy smile and walked away.
(21 March 2018)

Eileen:
She dropped a plate of food and she quickly apologized and I told my family that it was okay.
(21 March 2018)

Eileen:
She's apparently two years younger than me.
(21 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment