Tuesday 13 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Inez:
I'm incredibly monogamous so I wouldn't date more than one person at a time and I wouldn't pursue more than one.
(10 March 2018)

Inez:
There are numerous people who I want to date.
(10 March 2018)

Pia:
Why do guys stare at me, smile, check me out then when they get my number it seems they don't really pursue or text me everyday?
(10 March 2018)

Rebekah:
What should we talk about on the phone?
(10 March 2018)

Rebekah:
But whenever were in person things just go south (we both get shy). He said he's going to call me tonight but I don't know what we should talk about.
(10 March 2018)

Rebekah:
Me and my crush text occasionally and I feel that he likes me based on how he gets nervous around me , how his friends act torth me and how he looks at me.
(10 March 2018)

Marcia:
I have a girl that always views my snapchats first. Does this mean anything?
(10 March 2018)

Marcia:
My friend is also friends with her and every time he posts something, she'll look at his wayyyy later, but when I post she's always the first to view.
(10 March 2018)

Iona:
Why do i hate being male so much?
(10 March 2018)

Iona:
Its odd , when i think of manhood i think of a guy with morals that follows them no matter what ,who is honorable, maybe im just a bit more feminine and dont really believe in such things but still.
(10 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment