Friday 2 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Darci:
What do you do when you catch feelings for your very best friends girl?
(27 February 2018)

Darci:
I know getting with her is never an option (Bro code). But its to the point where I've got such a crush on her that I don't even want to hang out with them because it hurts being around her knowing I can't have her.
(27 February 2018)

Angele:
BABY NAMES !!?
(27 February 2018)

Angele:
Our eldest is 5 and she has a French name and our son who is 2 has a Greek name.
(27 February 2018)

Angele:
My wife and I have been married for 7 and a half years now, we have 2 children and are expecting a third.
(27 February 2018)

Rae:
How do I deal with someone graduating?
(27 February 2018)

Rae:
A guy I really like is graduating this year.
(27 February 2018)

Otelia:
What states can you get a license and married the same day?
(27 February 2018)

Cortney:
Can someone read this situation for me?
(27 February 2018)

Cortney:
Me: kinda do but havent asked anyone Her: Oh okay (3 emojis) Me: havent really given it any thought though, its a while away Her: It's like, almost a month away.
(27 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment