Monday 26 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Eleonor:
What should I say, I honestly just don't ever want to talk to her about the kids ever again.
(23 March 2018)

Eleonor:
Now she's texting me and asking if I'm mad.
(23 March 2018)

Eleonor:
Tonight she made 2 rude comments to me about my step kids and I just said 'I gotta go' and hung up on her.
(23 March 2018)

Eleonor:
I feel like she constantly is bringing things up that have upset me, almost like throwing it back in my face and I'm tired of it.
(23 March 2018)

Eleonor:
Things the kids do that make me mad or whatever.
(23 March 2018)

Eleonor:
I will occasionally vent to my mother about the stresses of being a step mother.
(23 March 2018)

Eleonor:
I have 2 step children and 1 of my own.
(23 March 2018)

Brook:
Will a guy still wait and marry me?
(23 March 2018)

Dodie:
Feel like my guy friend wants to be more than friends? but i don't?
(23 March 2018)

Dodie:
I have had this guy friend for about 4 years now, and we get along really well and are close friends.
(23 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment