Tuesday 30 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dierdre:
Maybe, I am being a little immature but she's always hanging around in the living room when I get home and it scares me every time I walk in.
(28 October 2018)

Dierdre:
I made a joke to my mom that he died because he was tired of looking at her too and she just told me to grow up.
(28 October 2018)

Dierdre:
She moved in with us two months ago after my grandpa died.
(28 October 2018)

Dierdre:
I'm getting really sick of having to look at her.
(28 October 2018)

Josphine:
Which one of these is your favorite name for a girl?
(28 October 2018)

Cherri:
My ex girlfriend wants to come pick up her things from my house but I dont want to see her. Is it legal in Spokane, Washington to just set it out on the curb for her to pick up at a certain day and time?
(28 October 2018)

Cherri:
She was removed from my home by the police.
(28 October 2018)

Elenora:
Un-Moving in Together?
(28 October 2018)

Elenora:
I also have no idea how to approach the subject without absolutely crushing him.
(28 October 2018)

Elenora:
Is that asking too much, am I being ridiculous?
(28 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment