Saturday 20 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Angelic:
Most of the people I know would have done it aswell.
(18 October 2018)

Angelic:
Yes I had my own agenda,what's wrong with that.
(18 October 2018)

Angelic:
Since she rejected me she still somehow thinks I'll still do these things but heck now.
(18 October 2018)

Angelic:
It sucks but I saw that coming,I almost expected it,at least in the couple weeks.
(18 October 2018)

Angelic:
My long time friend Sarah after 3 months of me secretly liking her rejected me last week.
(18 October 2018)

Shane:
2 yr old breast feeder?
(18 October 2018)

Gerri:
I hate my family for eating all of the cupcakes?
(18 October 2018)

Gerri:
I went to a bakery and bought 18 cupcakes, i live with my mom, my dad, and my 2 sisters and I told them they can all have one, I went to take a shower and when I come out they were all gone they ate them all.
(18 October 2018)

Hillary:
My girlfriend is pregnant she loves to lay in bed and cuddle all day.
(18 October 2018)

Scottie:
How do I deal with my girlfriends psycho brother?
(18 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment