Wednesday 10 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lamonica:
To make it worse I'm a bit pudgy and my face is kind of small for a mans.
(8 October 2018)

Lamonica:
I know women want to get with the hot rugged men but me I either get called adorable, cute etc and either instantly friend zoned or have long little sex going on relationships.
(8 October 2018)

Terrilyn:
How to take care of a new born baby and precautions?
(8 October 2018)

Terrilyn:
I just need to know stop I can feel prepared just in case in happens earlier.
(8 October 2018)

Terrilyn:
Yes I am old enough I'm 25 but I have always wanted to wait but my husband wants one.
(8 October 2018)

Terrilyn:
I plan to have a baby in a year or so but first I want to know how to take care of it what precautions to take what kind of things do they need you know EVERYTHING basically.
(8 October 2018)

Magnolia:
Why are there so many effeminate dads in America?
(8 October 2018)

Magnolia:
Do you wish for America to likewise be in so dejected a position after being the for most nation in the world?
(8 October 2018)

Magnolia:
Look at how our ally, the UK, was top of the world and how it fares today.
(8 October 2018)

Magnolia:
I do not speak of gay men, folks, I speak of straight heterosexual men who have children but behave in a soft and effeminate manner.
(8 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment