Monday 15 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Claudette:
But did he do the exact same thing to her because he liked her at the time?
(13 October 2018)

Claudette:
I asked my friend (his former crush) what she thought and she said she thought it was just what my crush did with his friends, because he did the exact same thing to her.
(13 October 2018)

Claudette:
We ended up holding hands, I put my head on his shoulder and stuff like that.
(13 October 2018)

Claudette:
So last night our friend group was watching movies all crammed on one couch and I sat next to my crush.
(13 October 2018)

Claudette:
Basically in my friend group its us, 2 other girls and 1 other boy.
(13 October 2018)

Claudette:
I haven t had a crush on him until about a month ago but I ve always felt like we clicked.
(13 October 2018)

Claudette:
Ok so basically I ve been friends with this guy for 3 years but we only recently became close.
(13 October 2018)

Cinthia:
Its like i dont even think about sex or care about it so much, but from this gross attention i later on feel super horny from it.
(13 October 2018)

Gerald:
Do you girls also show off your feet in public to others?
(13 October 2018)

Gerald:
Aren't you shy or embarassed people will judge or can smelly your feet?
(13 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment