Sunday 14 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Carmelia:
He separated after 14 years of marriage last December.
(11 October 2018)

Carmelia:
He is dating and we believe having sex.
(11 October 2018)

Clorinda:
Probably won't be taking my dogs.
(11 October 2018)

Katy:
When leaving a coffee bar, my friends don t wait for me to get up so we can leave out together. Is that a sign of disrespect?
(11 October 2018)

Katy:
It seems like a little thing but it annoys me so much.
(11 October 2018)

Katy:
I feel really disrespected and I hate myself for allowing that.
(11 October 2018)

Katy:
I m talking about seconds of waiting, not even a minute.
(11 October 2018)

Katy:
I always wait for them with calmness ad patience.
(11 October 2018)

Katy:
And then comes rushing just to catch them.
(11 October 2018)

Katy:
I feel extremly stupid when I am left alone in a bar and ashamed because people can see how my friends treat me.
(11 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment