Friday 19 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mila:
Is it because it makes them feel good?
(17 October 2018)

Mila:
Before making love to them on the front yard lawn, under the moon on warm summer nights?
(17 October 2018)

Sheree:
Does Ivanka Trump have great boobs?
(17 October 2018)

Iluminada:
But I feel all gross afterwards and I begin to reevaluate my whole life.
(17 October 2018)

Iluminada:
Yes, I do have severe daddy issues and yes, my current is hitting it right.
(17 October 2018)

Eulah:
Why did the third partner in the group ignore me?
(17 October 2018)

Eulah:
We had to work together for a short assignment and the third girl wouldn't even look at me.
(17 October 2018)

Trula:
How to stop being attracted to older men?
(17 October 2018)

Trula:
I'm addicted to sex with my current one and it feels like I'm thinking with my cooch rather than my head.
(17 October 2018)

Carmel:
Did I do something wrong? (Just need to vent)?
(17 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment