Tuesday 5 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Emelda:
So I dont want to hear if he is just hanging out or casually dating and destroy everything and cancel the plans.
(2 June 2018)

Emelda:
I guess we are acting like we are boyfriend and girlfriend in public. but we never talked so I never said he is my boyfriend. we have some vacation plans for summer and fall and already paid for plane tickets and everything but it is still few month ahead.
(2 June 2018)

Emelda:
I have some stuff like for makeup in his place.
(2 June 2018)

Emelda:
I am 23 and he is 27. since then, Im seeing him every weekends or every other week when we are busy. sometimes after work on weekday. we havent really talked about our relationship and Im afraid to bring up the talk.
(2 June 2018)

Emelda:
I met this guy on dating app in January this year which is 5 month ago.
(2 June 2018)

Moriah:
I will never get over her??????
(2 June 2018)

Moriah:
I tell all my friends that I've moved on, but deep down it still kills me.
(2 June 2018)

Moriah:
She even blocked me from her phone and Facebook.
(2 June 2018)

Moriah:
But we got into a fight in March of Last year and she told me to never speak to her again.
(2 June 2018)

Moriah:
I know it sounds corny but it's true, she was always there for me when I needed someone, she was there for my family, she was the sweetest person ive ever met in my life.
(2 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment