Tuesday 19 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Malisa:
I have a long 8 hour drive to my parents house so to be more comfortable I am going to drive barefoot and keep my shoes behind my seat out of the way.
(16 June 2018)

Malisa:
I will be leaving early in the morning to go visit my parents for 7 days.
(16 June 2018)

Ardith:
I am thinking it seems to me her seeing me is a problem for her and not me.
(16 June 2018)

Ardith:
Says I guess it was mean't to be for me to text you... She tries to tell me that she doesn't want any problems if we should cross paths.
(16 June 2018)

Ardith:
And I realize now how I messed up.
(16 June 2018)

Ardith:
Says I have been praying for you.
(16 June 2018)

Ardith:
So yesterday she texts me and says she didn't mean to after deleting my number.
(16 June 2018)

Roselee:
Will a sag guy keep you around even if he don't want you?
(16 June 2018)

Dee:
Since it was hot out and I did not go in anyplace and was only gone for 10 minutes I just drove my car in my bare feet and left my shoes at home.
(16 June 2018)

Maye:
What are some good FREE or cheap date night ideas?
(16 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment