Wednesday 13 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kandi:
What does it mean when a guy picks you up to carry you but instead of wrapping his arms around your waist he grabs your butt to pick you up?
(10 June 2018)

Kandi:
I wasn't uncomfortable with it I just want to know what it means.
(10 June 2018)

Kandi:
He's a friend that I'm really close to and I think he likes me, (I like him.). I know for sure he would never do anything if I told him not to.
(10 June 2018)

Ladawn:
How do you tell your best friend you like him?
(10 June 2018)

Ladawn:
I stopped liking him for awhile, but I like him again now.
(10 June 2018)

Ladawn:
He seemed confused, as if he never had one.
(10 June 2018)

Ladawn:
Awhile later, I asked him about her.
(10 June 2018)

Ladawn:
But, he ended up getting a girlfriend from a different school.
(10 June 2018)

Ladawn:
I ended up telling him and he liked me back.
(10 June 2018)

Ladawn:
I used to have a crush on my best friend Zack.
(10 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment