Saturday 30 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ocie:
Is my mom wrong for taking my sister with her on vacation?
(27 June 2018)

Ocie:
I told my mom I'll go with her, but for no reason she's decided to leave me behind.
(27 June 2018)

Ocie:
My mom is going with it when I've told her to cancel it and tell her to behave properly, and not let her disrespect her like that, then enjoy a nice vacation with her and my mom's family.
(27 June 2018)

Ocie:
Now my sister is acting all nice and booked the trip.
(27 June 2018)

Ocie:
Another incident, where one day my mom went upstairs to my sister's room and tried to talk to her, but my sister just argued that my mom fights with everyone.
(27 June 2018)

Ocie:
She then asked if my mom wanted to fight, my mom said no.
(27 June 2018)

Ocie:
Keep in mind, the T.V is downstairs while my sister's room is upstairs and my mom is doesn't even have the T.V loud, its just enough so she can hear it.
(27 June 2018)

Ocie:
My sister argued back saying its 10pm at night and everyone is sleeping.
(27 June 2018)

Ocie:
My mom told her that she wanted to watch some shows since she's been at work all day.
(27 June 2018)

Ocie:
My sister completely turned the T.V down saying in an angry manner that she was going to sleep.
(27 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment