Monday 25 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Loida:
We only hooked up once and out of the blue he texts me saying he wants a baby about 2 months ago.
(22 June 2018)

Loida:
He's very handsome and nice to talk to.
(22 June 2018)

Loida:
I have been talking to a guy on and off for about 6 months.
(22 June 2018)

Shawn:
Randomly high sex drive!!?
(22 June 2018)

Shawn:
I also have been masturbating a lot, like 10 times in a row just because I get orgasm after orgasm.
(22 June 2018)

Shawn:
My boyfriend even notices I want to do it more, because before I usually told him no because I wasn't in the mood.
(22 June 2018)

Shawn:
But lately I've been craving the feeling of orgasms- like a lot.
(22 June 2018)

Shawn:
I usually don't crave sex, I've never had a sex drive at all.
(22 June 2018)

Rheba:
So my fiances mom been having the son support the mom and dad ever since he started working?
(22 June 2018)

Rheba:
I mean theres a difference between helping out and being forced to do adult crap.
(22 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment