Monday 11 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Arminda:
But I also want to be a Color Guard instructor . Is there any way possible that I could do both?
(8 June 2018)

Arminda:
Hi , I really like animals too the point that I want to turn it into a profession.
(8 June 2018)

Pei:
I have a son I never knew about and the mother wants to 'talk'?
(8 June 2018)

Pei:
How do I tell my mom and family this?
(8 June 2018)

Pei:
I speak Ukrainian fluently and Russian with advanced proficiency.
(8 June 2018)

Pei:
Heres the catch, she said that the her son has amblyopia and needs surgery on the eyes and that she needs my help for paying for it.
(8 June 2018)

Pei:
She told me that she would've told me sooner but she couldn't find a way to contact me.
(8 June 2018)

Pei:
She said that she thought I should now about my son, she is a single mother who works as a waitress.
(8 June 2018)

Pei:
She sent me a picture and the kid at three looks just like me minus my eye color, he has his mother's green eyes.
(8 June 2018)

Pei:
She's living in Brighton Beach NY, and she has a son and she knows that Im the father.
(8 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment