Thursday 5 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Vernia:
I dont even want to be on that side of town.
(2 April 2018)

Vernia:
I refuse to drive to the other side of town for something like that.
(2 April 2018)

Vernia:
Keep in mind she ignored me a whole week only just to tell me that she broken up with me.
(2 April 2018)

Vernia:
Now shes telling me that i should be an adult and not ignore her, cuz she doesnt ignore me.
(2 April 2018)

Vernia:
Now shes texting me to bring her the air mattress attatchement that i forgot to bring with me the day i came over and got all my stuff from out her apartment during the break up and i still ignired her.
(2 April 2018)

Vernia:
On the other hand, she texted me happy easter and i ignored her.
(2 April 2018)

Vernia:
She hangs out with freinds on the weekends and if i call her and text her she will not answer the phone or return my calls until the end of the week or in the middle of the week, or will take for ever to get a text back.
(2 April 2018)

Vernia:
We been in a relationship for 3 years.
(2 April 2018)

Verdell:
Yasmin, my friend, are you here?
(2 April 2018)

Zita:
Am i at fault?
(2 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment