Monday 2 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dorothea:
I think I am just making fool of my self by waiting for him! I think he has moved on and I need to move on too. Is it right way to think?
(30 March 2018)

Dorothea:
He didn't bother to contact when I was hurt.
(30 March 2018)

Diedre:
Should I tell him this was me?
(30 March 2018)

Diedre:
Ok so Micheal when we were both 8 years old got turned on by a girl in an actual panty.
(30 March 2018)

Diedre:
Then in the window he seen it fully when the girl (again me) had her dress up to her waist.
(30 March 2018)

Diedre:
I thought I was alright with telling Micheal it was me til he said what he remembered seeing her sheer white panty as she was twirling on her skates.
(30 March 2018)

Diedre:
I don't remember Micheal when we were little and I did not get a chance to tell him that my Aunt lived near Gabe before he told me this.
(30 March 2018)

Diedre:
My boyfriend Micheal hung out with Gabe who lived across the street from my Aunts house.
(30 March 2018)

Diedre:
I am troubled by if I should and what can heppen?
(30 March 2018)

Bettyann:
Would appreciate help getting my coworker?
(30 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment