Saturday 21 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Albertine:
Soon they got married and distanced themselves from us.
(18 April 2018)

Albertine:
Cus all that matter was that girl.
(18 April 2018)

Albertine:
But when he started to date a girl, we drifted apart.
(18 April 2018)

Albertine:
I used to be close to my then boyfriend s brother.
(18 April 2018)

Malinda:
Am I just thinking stupid or is he coming on to me???
(18 April 2018)

Piedad:
What do to after breakup to have best chances of her wanting me back?
(18 April 2018)

Marcella:
I just want to run away and never come back.
(18 April 2018)

Marcella:
My sister's birthday was yesterday and he bought her a bunch of nice things and had a little party, my birthday was a few weeks ago and all we did was go take my drivers test.
(18 April 2018)

Marcella:
He treats my sister way better and he doesn't have any trust in me so I can't even leave the house.
(18 April 2018)

Marcella:
I'd rather be with my mom but I don't know what to do about that.
(18 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment