Tuesday 10 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Reena:
Through that entire time it has been long distance with 2-3 months in between visits.
(8 April 2018)

Caron:
What are the boundaries in a friends with benefits relationship?
(8 April 2018)

Yolonda:
My kid does not react to me in front of other family members. I dont know why?
(8 April 2018)

Yolonda:
I usually dont shout on him but still its happening.
(8 April 2018)

Yolonda:
May be I am wrong at some where to give him a comfort zone.
(8 April 2018)

Yolonda:
Otherwise when are are alone at home, he follow my instructions.
(8 April 2018)

Yolonda:
When my kid find some other family members near to him - he does not listen to me.
(8 April 2018)

Queen:
My boyfriend moved back with his parents, how do we have sex?
(8 April 2018)

Queen:
So I was wondering how do we get time for ourselves?
(8 April 2018)

Queen:
And most of the I'll be driving there since he has to work Monday - Friday.
(8 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment