Friday 27 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Teresita:
How do we put it on and start having sex?
(23 April 2018)

Teresita:
We have tried to have sex before but we didn't know how to put the condom on his penis.
(23 April 2018)

Teresita:
He has a condom so we're trying to find a night where he can come over without my parents home.
(23 April 2018)

Teresita:
I think we're both ready to have sex and we're both virgins.
(23 April 2018)

Teresita:
We have kissed already and usually we French kiss but I feel like he's putting his tongue in too deep.
(23 April 2018)

Teresita:
My bf and I are both 16 and we've been dating for a year.
(23 April 2018)

Guillermina:
I do not like drugs so not anti depressants.. Thanks for your input.
(23 April 2018)

Guillermina:
I will be 38 when they will be old enough.
(23 April 2018)

Guillermina:
Or should i just wait till they are grown?
(23 April 2018)

Guillermina:
I have no trust for this guy... I live in a state that i have no one to help me in... Should i leave my boys for some time and strive to make it back to them?
(23 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment