Sunday 29 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shaquita:
Where did this stupid stereo type come from?
(25 April 2018)

Shaquita:
Am I right that women can be too?
(25 April 2018)

Evia:
My parents don't accept my relationship. How do I make them understand that my relationship is perfect for me?
(25 April 2018)

Evia:
How do I make them understand where I am coming from?
(25 April 2018)

Evia:
How do I show my family that he is a wonderful man, who only has the best intentions for me and that he makes me happy?
(25 April 2018)

Evia:
O I can't live without him and he can't live without me.
(25 April 2018)

Evia:
I want my family to be a part of my life, but I don't want that to be at the expense of loosing the guy I plan to spend the rest of my life with.
(25 April 2018)

Evia:
Now, my family is refusing to accept my relationship, because one: they don't approve of me being gay and two: my boyfriend is 51 years old and they think he is too old for me.
(25 April 2018)

Evia:
Our relationship is important to us both and we are committed to spending the rest of our lives with each other.
(25 April 2018)

Evia:
He makes me incredibly happy and treats me like a prince, and I couldn't imagine a world where he isn't a part of it.
(25 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment