Wednesday 18 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lawanda:
That notion is about as silly as thinking someone is supposed to like spaghetti just because they are Italian, or a guy is supposed to like football just because, hmm he is a guy.
(16 September 2019)

Ivy:
Ive been married for over a year now. I love my husband. But i am not sexually attracted to him as much as i would love to?
(16 September 2019)

Ivy:
Maybe because i got married so young.
(16 September 2019)

Ivy:
I feel like i would enjoy sex with somone else other than him.
(16 September 2019)

Ivy:
But everytime he touches me im not interested.
(16 September 2019)

Ivy:
I try to have sex with him and make him happy since he has a high sex drive.
(16 September 2019)

Gianna:
I found a hidden camera in my bedroom..?
(16 September 2019)

Gianna:
If it's been there longer than a day, then he's definitely has seen me completely butt naked.
(16 September 2019)

Gianna:
I don't even know how long it's been there so i don't know exactly what he's seen.
(16 September 2019)

Gianna:
I really don't want it to be him but there's literally no one else that could have done it.
(16 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment