Saturday 28 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Merilyn:
My Mom wouldn't speak to her father for 5 years whereas she is fine with her brother and him drinking.
(25 September 2019)

Merilyn:
Both are the same though the grandfather was more sloppy when drinking.
(25 September 2019)

Merilyn:
He has six kids from two marriages (two are step-children) and I am wondering since my uncle is an alcoholic (has a beer in his hand every single time I see him) will one of his 6 kids likely become one?
(25 September 2019)

Elenora:
Why do I still feel bad regarding my ex fiance?
(25 September 2019)

Elenora:
I guess I feel I wasnt good enough for him, and this new girl must have something I dont, like she is more respectful and a better partner or something.
(25 September 2019)

Elenora:
My old friends from the church he and I used to attend together stated to me that she did not give him an ultimatum and that he began planning his proposal a year after they got together, but he didn't do that with me.
(25 September 2019)

Elenora:
He clearly felt better and stronger about her more than me.
(25 September 2019)

Elenora:
Even though I am with someone else and happy with him, I cant help but to feel sad about this situation.
(25 September 2019)

Elenora:
About 1.5 years later they were engaged.
(25 September 2019)

Elenora:
I saw he got a new girlfriend a year after this happened.
(25 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment