Saturday 7 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Hong:
I only have two more months before the adoption paperwork starts.
(4 September 2019)

Mariel:
I'm having hesitations of adopting this baby?
(4 September 2019)

Mariel:
How will I know what the right choice is?
(4 September 2019)

Mariel:
If I was a stay at home mom I wouldn't worry but I'm a single parent working mom.
(4 September 2019)

Mariel:
I read in many post adoption support groups and it seems so many parents are deeply struggling with their children.
(4 September 2019)

Mariel:
What if he turns out fine and I regret not adopting him?
(4 September 2019)

Mariel:
But what is he ends up being perfectly fine and I miss out on raising him because I chose not to adopt him?
(4 September 2019)

Mariel:
What if he is non verbal or has severe autism?
(4 September 2019)

Mariel:
He would be better off in a two parent home if that was the case.
(4 September 2019)

Mariel:
I want to adopt him so that he can be with his siblings but as a single parent I worry that if he has severe problems from the drug exposure which many do that I won't be able to handle it in the future.
(4 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment