Wednesday 5 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Helga:
I've been hit on by some that were drunk that otherwise wouldn't have hit on me.
(31 January 2020)

Matilda:
Is trying to get across and trying to say mean the same thing?
(31 January 2020)

Matilda:
What are you trying to say vs what are you trying to get across.
(31 January 2020)

Inez:
Should I just keep it blocked in the first place?
(31 January 2020)

Inez:
He knows not to text me and if he does I'll surely block the number.
(31 January 2020)

Inez:
I've removed all evidence of him from my life but I dont know if blocking him is somehow symbolic of me still holding a grudge (which I dont) I'm just past the relationship.
(31 January 2020)

Inez:
We recently ended on pretty shaky terms and I have no interest in speaking to him or being friends in the future.
(31 January 2020)

Dena:
How do I get a registered car that isn't mine out of my name?
(31 January 2020)

Dena:
He, my baby's father, has warrants and tickets he owes and I want the car out of my name.
(31 January 2020)

Dena:
So, my question is, how do I get the car out of my name?
(31 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment