Monday 17 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Carmella:
I honestly don't know what to expect.
(13 February 2020)

Carmella:
I've never been with a guy who wanted to wait.
(13 February 2020)

Carmella:
I really like him and I want to give us a try... but I'm just not sure about this whole waiting thing.
(13 February 2020)

Carmella:
What if he only wants to marry me for the sex?
(13 February 2020)

Carmella:
What if our first time isn't what I expect it to be and I'm disappointed on our wedding night?
(13 February 2020)

Carmella:
What if waiting until marriage causes tensions in the relationship?
(13 February 2020)

Carmella:
He said he wants to wait until marriage and we need to slow down on the flirting.
(13 February 2020)

Carmella:
We flirted a bit and now he has cold feet.
(13 February 2020)

Carmella:
We've only been together a short time.
(13 February 2020)

Raguel:
Should I apologize, or should I just let it be?
(13 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment