Tuesday 18 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Reatha:
She doesnt like people to know her business but always telling people business to other people.
(14 February 2020)

Reatha:
We don't hang out no more because she's with a female and doesnt wanna be truthful about it to me.
(14 February 2020)

Reatha:
I also had a feeling she told something I shared with her to someone we work with.
(14 February 2020)

Reatha:
She calls me all the time just to tell my other people's business and it gets draining to the point where I dont answer my calls or messages like I use to.
(14 February 2020)

Reatha:
Me and this girl been friends since like 11th grade (maybe 10 years). I feel like I should cut her off because she's too nosy and is always in other people's business.
(14 February 2020)

Meaghan:
Is it weird to be really attracted to butt?
(14 February 2020)

Meaghan:
Despite I still like the vagina and breasts, I love thinking about eating a girls butt a lot more.
(14 February 2020)

Meaghan:
I'm really attracted to girl's butts and I constantly think about eating their butt hole when I'm not doing anything.
(14 February 2020)

Cassidy:
A Chinese person walked past me earlier, will I get coronavirus?
(14 February 2020)

Cassidy:
I could have breathed in their breath with the virus.
(14 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment