Saturday 22 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lindy:
Me and this girl were together for 9 months.
(18 February 2020)

Glady:
My father attempted to consume me at 2 years of age. This left me emotionally degraded and I could really use some support right now?
(18 February 2020)

Roni:
I know following someone isn t a big deal but I still have to go back to the store to buy this item.. I think he is just a nice and cute guy and I never ever get crushes so this is a funny situation for me.
(18 February 2020)

Roni:
I found out his name by scrolling through someone else s facebook friends.
(18 February 2020)

Roni:
This guy was so nice, he helped me and my dad at the store he works.
(18 February 2020)

Karima:
Was the relationship doomed from the beginning? Looking for closure?
(18 February 2020)

Karima:
Was the realtionship doomed from the beginning?
(18 February 2020)

Karima:
He wouldn't talk to me or explain to me.
(18 February 2020)

Karima:
I'm just looking for closure at this point.
(18 February 2020)

Karima:
When he broke up with me he did it over text, on Valentine's Day, and then blocked me.
(18 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment