Friday 31 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Albertina:
Even at work she does it sometimes I bought some work boots like a month ago she says to me one day when we was talking she looked down at my feet she says to me new boots I was like yeah.She compliments me on my sneakers hats shirts is she interested.
(27 January 2020)

Albertina:
At my job I have a female coworker that I hang out with every now and then outside of work.When We hang out I notice that she always looks at my clothes to me It feels like she checking me out.
(27 January 2020)

Tomiko:
However, he is making a lot of friends and I still have not made any new friends and am feeling really lonely and do not know what to do.
(27 January 2020)

Tomiko:
I really like my roommate, and we workout and hangout a lot and get along really well.
(27 January 2020)

Tomiko:
I also got a new roommate at the beginning of the semester.
(27 January 2020)

Tomiko:
They both transferred to different colleges at the end of the prior semester, leaving me without any good friends.
(27 January 2020)

Tomiko:
Last semester I had two friends that I almost exclusively hung out with.
(27 January 2020)

Tomiko:
This is my second semester at college.
(27 January 2020)

Shanti:
Anyone excited Mortal kombat scorpions revenge is releasing?
(27 January 2020)

Illa:
I don't understand if he likes me or if he hates me?
(27 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment