Tuesday 14 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Norman:
Help me spread the Manji on social media.
(11 January 2020)

Marx:
How should an inexperienced virgin husband initiate intimacy on wedding night to his experienced veteran wife who is used to it?
(10 January 2020)

Marx:
Or shouldhe let her initiate as otherwise she may not be much interested or excited for it as its casual thing for her.
(10 January 2020)

Theressa:
Jokes Brits will like?
(10 January 2020)

Theressa:
How do I nail down that weird British humor?
(10 January 2020)

Theressa:
I am in a group chat with some Brits i met while staying at a youth hostel and I'm the only American and they just DO NOT love my jokes.
(10 January 2020)

Lenita:
Why is my gf mad at me because I dont care that she cheats on me?
(10 January 2020)

Araceli:
I don't know how much longer they will be here and I want to make the most of the time I have left with them.
(10 January 2020)

Araceli:
My mom has cancer and my dad has dementia.
(10 January 2020)

Araceli:
For clarification I would prefer to live under the same roof with my parents because they are both sick.
(10 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment