Friday 3 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Candance:
We were gonna go together there then she would've stayed at her grandparents house whereas I would've drove back here which was fine.
(30 December 2019)

Candance:
Tomorrow night I work which sucks but at least we would have spent some time together.
(30 December 2019)

Candance:
We're from Fl but her grandparents hometown is about 3 hrs away from our town.
(30 December 2019)

Candance:
So my girlfriend asked me today to go on a trip with her to her grandparents hometown.
(30 December 2019)

Dianne:
My little sister is much taller and stronger than me, what should i do?
(30 December 2019)

Dianne:
She could end up be like 6'6 and it will make me shorter than her chest.
(30 December 2019)

Dianne:
She controls me and i have to do everything she asks me to do.
(30 December 2019)

Dianne:
Last year she found out she is actually a lot stronger than me and because of that she beats the crap out of me on a daily routine.
(30 December 2019)

Dianne:
She's loving the fact that she towers over me and she is always making fun of me and teases me in front of people because of that.
(30 December 2019)

Dianne:
My 12 years old sister is 6'1 and according to the doctors she would end up much taller than that. 2 years ago we both were 5'4, last year i become 5'5 and she become 5'9, and now this.
(30 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment