Friday 10 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Xiomara:
Ladies, how do you feel that your underwear is called panties?
(6 January 2020)

Xiomara:
I can't help but think that it's a cutesy word that keeps men thinking that women are these cute little things.
(6 January 2020)

Aliza:
I found out my 33 year old girlfriend was telling my 11 daughter exact details on fights we have?
(6 January 2020)

Aliza:
Girlfriend 33 telling daughter 11 personal information about what we fight about.
(6 January 2020)

Mathilda:
What should a girl think if her boyfriend wants to do this to her all the time?
(6 January 2020)

Verlie:
Im 9 weeks pregnant and i had my first ultrasound at 6weeks and 3 days (vaginal ultasound) i was wondering about the Ramzi Theory?
(6 January 2020)

Louise:
I hate the habits of every girlfriend ive ever had...am i doomed to die alone?
(6 January 2020)

Brittani:
Would you stay with someone who never wants to marry you?
(6 January 2020)

Brittani:
Like what is the point of dating if you don't plan on making a more serious committment?
(6 January 2020)

Brittani:
I'm not sure I want to stay anymore would you?
(6 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment