Sunday 3 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Roxie:
Can couples, married or unmarried, help with my question?
(1 February 2019)

Roxie:
I feel like it's going to put a damper on my chances in dating.
(1 February 2019)

Roxie:
I just found out I snore pretty regularly.
(1 February 2019)

Roxie:
When you were first getting to know each other was it a deal breaker?
(1 February 2019)

Oliva:
What are your kids' names? Did you purposely try to match them in some way or was that not important?
(1 February 2019)

Oliva:
Did you purposely try to match them in some way or did you choose each child's name without considering whether it went well with the others?
(1 February 2019)

Logan:
Why do I always feel like people are watching me?
(1 February 2019)

Marlys:
I have dated some girls hoping to get into serious relationships but for some reason the girl never makes it happen. Why?
(1 February 2019)

Marlys:
I consider myself a handsome man and I know I can humor the ladies, but for some reason they never help me seal the deal relationship wise.
(1 February 2019)

Loria:
What's the best way to prevent pregnancy?
(1 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment