Saturday 2 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Julee:
How good is life without religion?
(31 January 2019)

Alta:
Why does get upset and angry when he sees me?
(31 January 2019)

Alta:
I saw him accidentally today and he was really happy but then all of all sudden he became upset and angry.
(31 January 2019)

Alta:
So i use to have a good relationship with this guy and I just stopped talking to him or go near him because he was being inappropriate with me and touching.
(31 January 2019)

Sanjuana:
Should I leave my girlfriend while in college?
(31 January 2019)

Sanjuana:
Shed be heart broken if I left her and I've grown so close with her family an friends and breaking that part off would be hard.
(31 January 2019)

Sanjuana:
Its just kinda stressful having a girlfriend at this point in my life.
(31 January 2019)

Sanjuana:
Does it make me an asshole for wanting to do my own thing and just be single in college.
(31 January 2019)

Sanjuana:
I just hate that shes so sure she only wants me in life and I'm kinda unsure.
(31 January 2019)

Sanjuana:
I really do love her a lot and she honestly amazing.
(31 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment