Thursday 28 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Corinne:
And my mother hates this about me.
(26 February 2019)

Corinne:
I have an intense interest in the ways of old, and adore male attire from the 20s, crime related things, video games, you know, your basic qwerky teen.
(26 February 2019)

Corinne:
My mother for a long time, has smothered me.
(26 February 2019)

Corinne:
So this is a long thing, but i beg of you first, to read it, then, to take it as true.
(26 February 2019)

Lucile:
I am going to New Zealand to meet my fiance family...?
(26 February 2019)

Lucile:
I am freaked out need advice on meeting his family...
(26 February 2019)

Lucile:
I am a pretty southern girl so I am scared they will hate that about me because we have a bad name worldwide.
(26 February 2019)

Lucile:
I am really nervous because this is the first time I have even been out of Georgia and now I am headed to a whole new country.
(26 February 2019)

Vera:
Do you think it's right for my ex bf who is 18 years old to leave me just so he can be with a 15 years old?
(26 February 2019)

Clelia:
Females, would you be jealous if your bf walk with a girl like this?
(26 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment