Saturday 23 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tynisha:
Why did they come separately?
(21 February 2019)

Tynisha:
But recently, they have been separate and also don't sit together in class, why?
(21 February 2019)

Tynisha:
This girl and guy used to date and would always be together.
(21 February 2019)

Dorris:
The real name of Donald Trump is Donald Shtroumpf ( family coming from Germany )?
(21 February 2019)

Tabatha:
He has been divorced since 2012 so its been a long time since he has been in a more serious relationship and I think that scared him and he pulled the plug and broke up with me.
(21 February 2019)

Corine:
If girls never smile at me does that mean I m unattractive?
(21 February 2019)

Corine:
Am I missing something or am just unattractive to these girls?
(21 February 2019)

Corine:
The moment a girl sees me looking she will either look away immediately or lock eyes but never do they smile.
(21 February 2019)

Corine:
I have noticed that wherever Im at and I see a beautiful girl I always try and make eye contact.
(21 February 2019)

Soledad:
Declan or Daylin...or another D name?
(21 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment