Sunday 26 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Linh:
I do not understand what I did wrong and I don't get how someone flips so fast like that, twice.
(21 April 2020)

Linh:
I would do anything in the world to get him back.
(21 April 2020)

Linh:
I am crushed by this and can't let go of him, I love him more than anything.
(21 April 2020)

Linh:
He blocked me on all social media and I don't understand how someone I love so much and have given everything to can be so cruel towards me.
(21 April 2020)

Linh:
And he is still with the girlfriend he cheated on with me.
(21 April 2020)

Linh:
The next morning, he called my mom and told her he did not love me and could not be with me with no explanation.
(21 April 2020)

Linh:
I believed everything he said and told him I would forgive him for anything, I was so happy.
(21 April 2020)

Linh:
He told me she was simply a rebound and he had been using her the entire time to try to forget about me.
(21 April 2020)

Linh:
But he also revealed that he had a girlfriend that he started dating a week after dumping me and he had still not broken up with, but he would in the next day.
(21 April 2020)

Linh:
He declared that I was all he wanted and breaking up with me was the greatest regret of his life and he would never hurt me again.
(21 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment