Friday 10 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Wanda:
What do you think about it? Did my boyfriend rape me?
(5 April 2020)

Wanda:
I'm not going to press charges against him or anything, this happened about 2 weeks ago and nothing changed in our relationship, it's still great.
(5 April 2020)

Wanda:
Yeah, it's true, but like I said, I would have done the same if I was sober.
(5 April 2020)

Wanda:
Now my friends are saying that he raped me because I was drunk to the point that I don't even remember it.
(5 April 2020)

Wanda:
I don't remember much, but he didn't force me or anything, I'm sure I would have done the same if I was sober.
(5 April 2020)

Wanda:
We had sex that night, and that was it.
(5 April 2020)

Wanda:
A friend drove us home, and he ended up sleeping in my place.
(5 April 2020)

Wanda:
Well, we were at a party and we got super drunk.
(5 April 2020)

Wanda:
We hadn't had sex before, and we weren't virgins, I'm just saying that I didn't have sex with him before this story happened.
(5 April 2020)

Wanda:
Me and my boyfriend have been friends for years, and we've been dating for 2 months.
(5 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment