Monday 13 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Zenaida:
I have gone once for a coffee with this guy but he is not exactly my friend Now i stopped text to him but he is really obssessed to see my pictures because every time i post a story with my picture he see it...
(8 April 2020)

Rena:
What if i told you i am a rich black guy?
(8 April 2020)

Alvina:
All guys are crazy about this girl and they find her super gorgeous....is that true?
(8 April 2020)

Jacinta:
Why Camila Mendes, Madelaine Petsch And Lili Reinhart Are Damn Hot And Pretty For These Riverdale Ladies?
(8 April 2020)

Clarissa:
I mean people always seems to blame the older person when it comes to age gaps and I don't like being label as a pedo. late TEENS. not tweens. lmao, they are usually 16-18 and sometimes people mistake me for a high school student.
(8 April 2020)

Tora:
If a younger guy approach an older but young looking woman - does that make the woman a pedophile?
(8 April 2020)

Tora:
I mean people always seems to blame the older person when it comes to age gaps and I don't like being label as a pedo.
(8 April 2020)

Tora:
Is it weird to avoid teenager guys because of this stigma?
(8 April 2020)

Tora:
I've always been uncomfortable responding to younger men (in the late tweens) because of the age gap stigma and I'm 30 year old woman.
(8 April 2020)

Tora:
I'm not interesting in dating them or go sexual with them (as I'm a-sexual), but sometimes I find that younger guys approach me because I look very young for my age who seems to just want to talk.
(8 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment