Wednesday 4 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Detra:
Is it okay if I text him and ask him straightforward if he ever sees us as actually dating or just a possibility?
(30 November 2019)

Detra:
I am definitely interested in seeing where things go with him.
(30 November 2019)

Detra:
He is super nice and I think he liked me at one point, but its so complicated now.
(30 November 2019)

Detra:
I have been talking to this guy for a while but nothing ever happened from it.
(30 November 2019)

Lenita:
I'm looking for a date in NYC. Where can I go to meet women IRL? (Not looking for a sexual hookup)?
(30 November 2019)

Lenita:
Not really looking for a hookup.
(30 November 2019)

Lenita:
Anyone have any ideas where I can go and meet some friendly women?
(30 November 2019)

Lenita:
And I'm just looking for a cute girl to hang out with.
(30 November 2019)

Lenita:
I am gonna be in NYC for a while.
(30 November 2019)

Pat:
Many of the guys I know and even some of the girls tell me that I have a beautiful, hot and sexy mom.
(30 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment