Tuesday 31 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Muriel:
I will only keep things I still use, or things that are extremely sentimental.
(27 December 2019)

Muriel:
I go through my closet at least a few times a year to get rid of stuff I am not using, or enjoying anymore.
(27 December 2019)

Kimberlie:
What's the Difference in Girls Who make you use a condom compared to those who let you go without?
(27 December 2019)

Kimberlie:
I have a gf back home that thinks i'm faithful (LMAO) and I hit it raw in her too.
(27 December 2019)

Kimberlie:
Though sometimes a hot sloooottt lemme go raw and that's the best.
(27 December 2019)

Kimberlie:
But it so much better raw so I actually pursue uglier girls now.
(27 December 2019)

Kimberlie:
I have noticed that the girls who lemme go raw like champs are uglier than the ones who make me use a condom.
(27 December 2019)

Kimberlie:
Condomless almost every occasion.
(27 December 2019)

Kimberlie:
My dingity frequents the aforementioned vagines.
(27 December 2019)

Kimberlie:
Lots of females with college vagines.
(27 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment