Tuesday 10 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Nida:
I have texts from his teacher that speaks on his health and I had to pick him up from school twice.
(5 December 2019)

Nida:
The 6 days are not peridic but more so spread out.
(5 December 2019)

Nida:
My son have been getting cold after cold with throwing up a bit.
(5 December 2019)

Nida:
This year has not started off well.
(5 December 2019)

Angie:
If I said, its not been a pleasure but, its certainly been an enjoyment would you that insulting?
(5 December 2019)

Shannan:
Is this a fair question to ask a friend? 10 pts?
(5 December 2019)

Shannan:
Would you be upset if a friend asked you such a question?
(5 December 2019)

Shannan:
Was it good that I asked her this?
(5 December 2019)

Shannan:
I told her that I would just like to know where I stand with her in regards to our friendship.
(5 December 2019)

Shannan:
Or is she no longer interested in being my good friend.
(5 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment