Monday 23 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Katia:
I dont know what to do, I feel like a part of me is gone, and is with him.
(18 March 2020)

Katia:
He snubbed me, and when I tried reaching out to him again he ignored me.
(18 March 2020)

Katia:
That didnt happen, he moved, and I messaged him about how i couldnt move on because i couldnt stop thinking about him.
(18 March 2020)

Katia:
After losing my virginity to him he only used me for sex I didnt want this but thought that eventually he would see me as the woman he wanted to be with.
(18 March 2020)

Katia:
I lost my virginity to him, got drunk and high with him for the first time, and he basically made me feel invincible every time i was with him.
(18 March 2020)

Katia:
I met this guy, he wasnt what I envisioned myself falling in love with, which made me fall even deeper.
(18 March 2020)

Katia:
I am in a very depressive state right now.
(18 March 2020)

Alison:
Does she look better before or after?
(18 March 2020)

Yen:
Ladies, if you and your friend had to hold me down for a doctor needle how would you do it?
(17 March 2020)

Yen:
I guess 1 get my arms and the other can hold down my legs?
(17 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment