Thursday 19 March 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Andria:
What if my daydreams and imaginations about dating or marryng my work crush are better than reality would be?
(13 March 2020)

Leigh:
I farted a banana?
(13 March 2020)

Princess:
Girls, Why is she so worried?
(13 March 2020)

Princess:
Are there other reasons why girls would not want their boyfriend to wrestle?
(13 March 2020)

Princess:
Why is she so worried about me getting hurt and do you think this the real reason she doesn't want me to wrestle?
(13 March 2020)

Princess:
I dont quite understand why she is so worried as I wrestled all season and did not get hurt once, I was pinned often but never hurt.
(13 March 2020)

Princess:
I just finished my first year of wrestling as a freshman and my girlfriend has told me she does not want me to wrestle next year as she is afraid I will get hurt.
(13 March 2020)

Lilian:
How do you get cold sores?
(13 March 2020)

Lilian:
Can they just show up out of nowhere, without kissing, and without anything sexual?
(13 March 2020)

Syreeta:
Does she have a crush on me or am i being paranoid?
(13 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment