Monday 25 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Leida:
I am in college and I work so I am stressed and I dont know what to do any tips?
(19 November 2019)

Leida:
Early on in our relatinship I struggled with my anger but I have seeked help and I have reamined calm with her but I still end up always being the bad guy and now she feels no passion for me I just dont really feel loved.
(19 November 2019)

Leida:
I just dont really know what to do.
(19 November 2019)

Leida:
I just didnt know she felt this way.
(19 November 2019)

Leida:
She then said that she has lost all of her passion for me and she just has sex with me as a chore which really hurt.
(19 November 2019)

Leida:
We almost broke up and she was attacking me.
(19 November 2019)

Leida:
I got her these 120 dollar boots and I got them in the wrong size and she was kind of upset she told me when I get her something to ask for help and it kind of hurt because I didnt even get a thank you.
(19 November 2019)

Leida:
So it all started a few days ago I bought her some work boots because she works on a farm with horses and she ruined hers so I thought it would be a nice surprise and kind of an early Christmas present.
(19 November 2019)

Leida:
So we have been together for almost 2 years we are both 20 years old and we have been going through a rough stretch.
(19 November 2019)

Vincenza:
My sister is regularly abusive. Now she has been ill with something affecting her digestive system. What do I do if she's worse then usual?
(19 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment