Saturday 16 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Krystle:
I don't want to escalate the fight but really want to see the cousins.
(12 November 2019)

Krystle:
My sister will make a huge scene and try to keep me away.
(12 November 2019)

Krystle:
At the holidays I want to go say hi to my cousins who will be staying at my grandparents house.
(12 November 2019)

Krystle:
I am 38 and mature but when sensitive to someone cruel like my sister can get angry.
(12 November 2019)

Krystle:
My sister is 26 but immature and narcissistic.
(12 November 2019)

Noel:
I'm having thoughts on leaving a 3year relationship with a good women. Am I making a mistake? And if I'm not. How should I do it with lease?
(12 November 2019)

Annie:
I think I might have aspergers. Should I get checked? How do I know I have it? I've been asexual all my life, is that a symptom?
(12 November 2019)

Annie:
I also am obsessive and not like the average person in conversations.
(12 November 2019)

Donna:
Why would he care if i ignore him?
(11 November 2019)

Donna:
Theres this guy i like, i recently asked him out and he rejected. ive been ignoring him ever since, and Ive been seeing him looking at me alot, why do you think he looks?
(11 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment