Tuesday 29 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kenisha:
So like should i be like wtf or should i stay out it.
(27 May 2018)

Kenisha:
But i found some messeges of my gf texting this guy she hasnt seen in a while(old friend) and he said we should smoke on 420 together next year and she agreed to it.
(27 May 2018)

Kenisha:
But im someone who usally dosnt drink or smoke at all.
(27 May 2018)

Kenisha:
So me and my gf are 16 and she does the usual teenager thing, smoking weed, going to partys and getting drunk.
(27 May 2018)

Ima:
BTW I AM a quiet person but keep the fake smile and greeting for customers.
(27 May 2018)

Sonya:
Why would a beautiful goddess like this choose a pack of apes over an educated man like me?
(27 May 2018)

Sonya:
Maybe then her son would still be alive.
(27 May 2018)

Sonya:
If I was married to her, she wouldn't need to sleep with primates for money.
(27 May 2018)

Sonya:
It should be ME on the couch with her, not them.
(27 May 2018)

Sonya:
I have plenty of money and I treat women with the utmost respect.
(27 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment