Friday 11 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Izetta:
Breaking up with coworker?
(8 May 2018)

Izetta:
I just never realized breaking up is a lot harder than asking out.
(8 May 2018)

Izetta:
To top it off she is getting promoted to manager while I'm becoming a crew leader (mini-manager). I get the feeling she might want to break up as well.
(8 May 2018)

Izetta:
We just don't have as much common as we used to.
(8 May 2018)

Izetta:
For about a month I've thought about break ups.
(8 May 2018)

Izetta:
I'm really growing bored of her.
(8 May 2018)

Dana:
How do I not pick crappy guys?
(8 May 2018)

Dana:
Do I just not deserve to be happy?
(8 May 2018)

Dana:
I'd like this to not be the case but it appears that my lack of self-esteem makes this not possible.
(8 May 2018)

Dana:
I always will end up with someone emotionally available, or just generally horrible.
(8 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment