Saturday 17 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Annette:
How many dates should you wait before kissing the person on the lips?
(14 February 2018)

Cherryl:
Also sometimes she gives me faint smiles but then later on gives me big smiles with a wave.
(14 February 2018)

Monserrate:
Could someone tell me if this girl has a crush on me?
(14 February 2018)

Monserrate:
Btw she knows she is older than me by like 3-4 years.
(14 February 2018)

Monserrate:
This time i was trying to figure out her nationality but i couldn't even when it was kind of obvious (i was tired). She then called me so dumb and started laughing with her friend.
(14 February 2018)

Monserrate:
She then spoke to me a bit. 2 days later i saw her again and we both exchanged smiles (she sat opposite me again but not on purpose probably). After a couple of minutes we exchanged glances at each other and then she asked what my name was.
(14 February 2018)

Monserrate:
We both looked at each other and then she smiled and laughed a bit.
(14 February 2018)

Monserrate:
The first time we noticed each other was when we were sitting opposite each other.
(14 February 2018)

Monserrate:
Basically me and this girl meet in a library.
(14 February 2018)

Yaeko:
Girlfriend Added Guy To Snapchat on Vacation. Thoughts??
(14 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment